Come join me, with co-hosts Jill Hewlett and Jennifer Veliov, in a very special* Women's Wellness Circle: She Reflects Kindness.
Date: Friday, February 15
Place: Toronto Yoga Mamas, 1402 Queen St. East
This sweet circle gathering, based on my book She Reflects (another first), is devoted to the practice of KINDNESS, especially to self.
Through reflections and expressive practices, we’ll invite a softening, give space for gentle and kind words, and become divine mirrors for each other as we spiral back home to love, joy and peace.
▪ An intro teaching on the 8 turns of the She Reflects’ spiral path - a love letter and call to action for living with more compassion, curiosity, courage, and creativity.
▪ A softening and expansion of your heart and mind to meet love and forgiveness, with the 'Metta Practice of Loving-Kindness'.
▪ A relaxation, opening and warming of your sacred feminine body and soul, with the moving meditation 'Body Flow'.
▪ The creation of a beautiful self-care prompt to take home, as a reminder to be gentle and kind to yourself when you forget.
▪ And of course... the sweet medicine of being in circle.
*She Reflects books and mirrors will be available for sale.
Space is limited. Contact Jill to RESERVE YOUR SPOT